DreamMaker Fact Sheet
Rooted in multiple layers of creative design for 28 years, DreamMaker is a luxury travel boutique that designs truly experiential vacations for the ultraaffluent client who is looking for more than the requisite luxury.
Founder Gregory Patrick started his career by pioneering the rental of private estates. Being the first in the world to offer luxury hotel services in a private property environment in an effort to control the guest experience from top to bottom, his mark ensured excellence through the personalized synchronization of services. Patrick soon diversified and established Tours of Enchantment in 1988, offering highly personalized, experiential luxury vacations and events with his own signature multi-layered creative design. In 2009, the company rebranded to DreamMaker, a direct play on the fond moniker bestowed on him by longtime
To create truly unique, experiential vacations and events rooted in multiple layers of creativity and deliver the smallest detail with the highest standard of excellence to the ultra affluent clientele who demand more than the requisite luxury.
To be the premiere global boutique for spectacular special events and extraordinary travel experiences.
- Experiential luxury travel for high net worth individuals and families
- Experiential Aviation℠
- Private jet and yacht charters
- Board of Directors Retreats
- Milestone celebrations
- Unique hunting & fishing trips
- Sporting events featuring encounters with legends
- Founded in 1988 in Houston, TX
- Formerly named “Tours of Enchantment”
- Covered by more than thirty periodicals and news organizations such as Reuters, The London Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Chicago Tribune, USA Today, Robb Report, and Elite Traveler Magazine
- Featured on a myriad of regional radio programs and more than fifteen television productions internationally including the Travel Channel's Best in the World (Best Travel Agent), Extra ! TV's Home Rentals of the Stars, Entertainment Tonight, and the NBC Nightly News with Tom Brokaw